Who we are

Two college students posting reviews on anything to do with tea. Could include loose leaf recipes, tea mugs, kettles, pots, teabags...you name it. We'll probably come across it at one point or another.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Finum Medium Filter Bags

I just received in the mail from Amazon.com my order of Fill-your-own tea bags.  They are much larger than I anticipated, but they do allow a lot of room for full leaves to expand.  I packaged up some of the Moroccan Mint I made the other day and the Gunpowder Green happily expanded to its rightful size.  They look absolutely silly, and I'm not sure they would make good gifts.  I think if I packaged up loose Lemon Grass in these as a Christmas present, my mother would die laughing at the giant proportions.  However, if you can deal with giant bags, they are a great throw-away option instead of rinsing out a metal strainer 8x times a day (as all tea freaks do).

I think the Red Rose Tea Bag is afraid of being eaten... nom.nom.nom

No comments:

Post a Comment